Remixlive is an app that allows you to create music using your favorite device (smartphone, computer or tablet) without the need for additional hardware. Using it is very simple and intuitive: just touch the several music samples and listen to them. A panel appears on the screen with all the sounds with which to compose your base, that you can edit and improve continuously with new tracks, sounds and everything that everyone can imagine. Each track produced can be recorded and easily shared with your friends with a simple click.
It is ideal for those who, even without possessing particular theoretical knowledge, want to have fun creating/producing music, by experimenting with exclusive rhythms and sound combinations, mixing or creating music tracks that can be easily shared with their friends.
To create music in a simple and intuitive way, even without knowing its formal rules, relying exclusively on digital immediacy and simplicity.
- Music creation and experimentation.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Improvement of digital skills.
Why is it a good practice in the digital area?
- It is an accessible, intuitive and easy to use digital interface that enables anyone, even people without formal music education, to create and explore music.
- All material is easily shareable.
- The contents can be implemented with additional packages that offer new and extraordinary potential.
- The program runs on any device and operating system.
Depending on the activity you want to implement. To explore the app, we recommend at least 1-2 facilitators to help in case of doubts or technical problems. Ideally, a musician would be a good facilitator to combine free experimentation with some basic musical composition notions, exploring possible uses of the material/tracks produced.
Depending on the activity you want to implement.
Most Innovative App by Google Play